03 May 2017
think is recruiting!
BOTH POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED
Due to continued growth, think Group is recruiting for an Account Manager and Entry Level Account Executive to help service our increasing client portfolio.
We offer a friendly, supportive and creative environment where you will develop your skills and be part of the fast moving communications sector. You will join forces with the industry's leading PR, marketing and media professionals and enjoy working with our range of innovative and exciting clients.
Based in the centre of Aberdeen, you will have the opportunity to travel nationally and internationally.
The ideal candidate for this full-time role will be:
- A PR/marketing professional with experience of agency work/an in-house role working with a range of stakeholders.
- Degree qualified.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced in creating and implementing online and offline marketing strategies.
- Experienced in line management/staff development.
- Have a proven level of effective client service.
- Be comfortable undertaking business development, pitching and presenting
A full, clean driving licence is essential.
Entry Level Account Executive
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to start their PR/Marketing career path.
The ideal candidate for this full-time role will:
- Hold a degree level qualification.
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Have experience of working in busy office/commercial environment.
- Possess excellent time management ability.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence.
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey? If you can demonstrate the required experience and capabilities together with an enthusiastic approach, innovative thinking and a desire to work with like-minded people, please send your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line – we’d love to hear from you.