22 October 2015
think is recruiting!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
think is one of Scotland’s leading PR, marketing and design agencies and we’re currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Assistant.
The role is based in the central belt - working in-house for one of our clients - with support and management from both the client and the think team of experts.
Specific duties will include:
- Coordination and assistance with PR activities
- Drafting content and updating digital marketing channels including website, social media pages and emailers
- Updating and managing marketing materials, such as promotional videos, flyers and presentations and brochures
- Conference and exhibition preparation for exhibitions around the world
- Assisting with sales activities including tender documents, quotations, forecasting and contact with target / current clients
- Updating CRM system
- Competitor and industry monitoring
- Market research
- Other sales and marketing ad hoc activity as required
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a relevant qualification related to sales/marketing/communication, and have an excellent track record of working in these fields
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable interacting/meeting with new people, and dealing with colleagues across all levels of the company
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Be willing to contribute ideas, opinions and demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience within the oil and gas, utilities and/or renewables sectors
- PR experience, such as drafting news releases, editorial features and liaising with media representatives
- A basic understanding of event management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic company in an exciting industry. If you can demonstrate all of the required experience and capabilities together with an enthusiastic approach, innovative thinking and a desire to work with like-minded people, please send us your CV to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.