09 October 2014
Job Opportunity - Graphic Designer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Due to an increase in contract wins and creative projects, we are looking for a professional Graphic Designer to expand our team and be part of our exciting journey.
We can offer a friendly, supportive and creative environment where you will develop your skills, but also learn new ones in the fast-moving communications sector. You will join forces with the industry's leading PR, marketing and media professionals and enjoy working with our range of innovative and fast-paced clients. Based in the centre of Aberdeen in our new custom designed premises, you will have the opportunity to travel nationally and internationally.
You will have:
- A degree in Graphic Design, or related field, and significant experience in graphic design
- Expert knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- In-depth understanding of design, layout typography and photography
- The ability to work harmoniously with co-workers individually and collectively
- A mind that can conceptualise and solve creative challenges in a short amount of time
- Excellent verbal, written communication and grammar proofing skills
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates strong understanding of design principles and effectiveness across a multitude of platforms, including print and web graphics
- The ability to design, produce and manage marketing collateral for marketing campaigns for a number of clients including, but not limited to: flyers, posters, banners, brochures, technical documents, forms, documents, pop-up banners, invitations
- The ability to liaise with suppliers / printers to ensure specification and artwork meet requirements and finished product is presented to the highest possible standard
- Fantastic planning and time keeping skills
It would be good if you had:
- Oil & Gas experience
- Experience in digital creativity including: SEO/social media/website development
You will join a supportive and open-minded team and have a real input to the company as a whole. In return, we are looking for a proactive, conscientious, outgoing designer who enjoys adding value in all they do.
Interested in joining a passionate, creative PR and marketing agency in Aberdeen? Please send us your CV to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.