13 October 2014
Job Opportunity - PR/Marketing Professional
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Due to continued growth, we are looking for PR/Marketing professionals with varied experience to be part of our exciting journey. The vacancies we have are from executive to director level.
We can offer a friendly, supportive and creative environment where you will develop your skills and be part of the fast moving communications sector. You will join forces with the industry's leading PR, marketing and media professionals and enjoy working with our range of innovative and fast-paced clients. Based in the centre of Aberdeen in our new custom designed premises, you will have the opportunity to travel nationally and internationally.
You will have:
- significant experience in an in-house or agency role
- experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies
- strong writing skills including press releases and technical features
- an in-depth knowledge of the global energy industry
- strong understanding of key media locally, nationally and globally
- a dynamic and positive attitude to client work
- great communication skills and a personable way of approaching challenges
- an understanding of social media, digital channels, creative approaches
- experience of crisis communications planning and emergency response (full training is given)
- fantastic planning and time keeping skills
- interest in business development opportunities
- strong presentation skills
You will join a supportive and open minded team and have a real input to the company as a whole. In return, we are looking for a proactive, conscientious, confident communicator who enjoys adding value in all they do.
Interested in joining a passionate, creative PR and marketing agency in Aberdeen? Please send us your CV to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.