04 June 2018
Job Opportunity - Junior Account Executive
think is a leading public relations, marketing and design agency based in Aberdeen. Our team includes some of the most talented and experienced communications and design professionals in the region.
From start-ups to global organisations, think has a wealth of experience from working with an exciting range of businesses. Predominantly an oil and gas agency, we also work across a range of sectors including property, technology, financial, sports and leisure, third sector and food & drink.
Junior Account Executive
Due to continued growth, think is recruiting for a Junior Account Executive to help service our increasing client portfolio. Working with all our team members, you’ll support them across a range of clients as we provide them with market-leading PR, marketing and design services.
- Hold a degree level qualification
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Have experience of working in busy office/commercial environment
- Be able to prove your excellent time management ability
- Have proven presentation skills
- Be able to undertake occasional evening work
- Experience of digital marketing, including social media management and online content creation
- Experience of working in a marketing/PR environment
The successful candidate will also hold a full, clean driving licence.
To apply and for further information, please send your CV, along with covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd June.