Glencraft - Supporting a Social Enterprise
Expanding in to a new factory and showroom on the Lang Stracht, appointing new general manager Graham McWilliam, and working with think saw 2015 become a very busy year for social enterprise, Glencraft.
As part of its CSR activity, think partnered with Glencraft to help showcase the high quality beds and mattresses being produced by the team - 46 craftspeople with a variety of abilities and disabilities – to raise the profile of the social enterprise and the difference it makes to the lives of its employees.
Inspired by the team’s own guided tour of the factory floor, think organised for established videographer, Ross McSkimming to film the process of building a Glencraft mattress from a number of springs to the finished product.
Incorporating specially shot footage on drones within the factory, the final video, shared on social media platforms and Glencraft’s website, allowed the public to gain an insight into the impressive skills at work every day in the factory.
The team also set about devising an all-encompassing PR and marketing plan incorporating news releases, profiles on individuals within the business, trade features and opinion pieces, awards, social media and competitions.
- Vast coverage was secured in both local and national press including The Scotsman and The Herald, oil and gas and lifestyle trade press
- Boosted social media presence across all platforms, aided by Ross McSkimming’s video, as well as think’s support in utilising key industry events and thinkCreative designed infographics
- Graham McWilliam’s Business Profile in the Press and Journal, highlighting the prominent business figure as being at the helm of the company
- Collaboration with Zinn Apartments to offer prize of a weekend stay to promote Glencraft’s attendance at the 2015 Scottish Home Show
- Arranged multiple prominent adverts in the Press and Journal for readers to win a luxury Glencraft bed and mattress
think we can help you...?
Please get in touch and a member of the team can talk you through what think can do for you.